- Please, do not come to the studio if you have a cough, fever or are sick.
- Please, do not come to the studio if you have tested positive, or have had COVID-like symptoms, within the past 14 days.
- Please, do not come to the studio if you had close contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19, or has had COVID-like symptoms, within the past 14 days.
- Please, do not come to the studio if you have traveled to an area where there are high amounts of COVID-19 cases for 14 days upon returning to Pennsylvania.
- We reserve the right to take temperatures of anyone entering the studio using non-contact, infrared thermometers.
- Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 ℉, or above, will be ask to leave the studio.
- Students must come dressed and ready for class.
- Students cannot change clothing anywhere within the studio.
- Students should bring the absolute minimum inside the studio.
- Students should bring their own water with a resealable lid.
- Students with multiple classes in one day, that are not back-to-back, must leave the studio until their next scheduled class time.
Due to Virginia’s Universal Face Coverings Order:
- Everyone 2 years old, and older, must wear a face covering.
- Face coverings include any mask, shield or covering of both the nose and mouth.
- Students are not required to wear face coverings while actively engaged in dancing and performances that prevent the wearing of face coverings.
- Students can place their face coverings in their bags.
- Students must wear face coverings while entering and exiting the dance rooms, bathroom and anytime 6 feet of social distancing is not possible.
- Students who prefer to wear a face covering while actively engaged in dancing and performances should consider wearing a face shield instead of a face mask.
Lobby / Studio
- The lobby / studio will be limited to students and staff.
- All parents / guardians, siblings and family members must wait outside of the lobby / studio.
- Everyone entering the lobby / studio must use hand sanitizer.
- All lost and found items will be disposed of at the end of each business day.
Classes / Classrooms
- Due to social dis-DANCING, individual class sizes will be smaller and available only on a first come, first served basis.
- Classes will be shortened for dismissals and cleaning:
30 minute classes will now be 25 minutes;
60 minute classes will now be 55 minutes.
- Faculty must wear face shields or covering during class.
- Students must abide by their “assigned” 6′ x 6′ marked social dis-DANCING area for that day’s class.
- Students should go to the restroom before coming into the lobby / studio.
- The restroom will be limited to students, faculty and staff.
- All frequently touched surfaces will be cleaned after every class.
- Students must enter through the front lobby.
- Students will be lined up in the front lobby by class.
- Students will be escorted to their classroom.
- All other classes will be dismissed from the door nearest to their classroom.
- Students will be escorted, and dismissed, individually by their class.
- Non-driving students must be released to a parent / guardian at their designated dismissal door.
Tuition / Payments
- Tuition, payments and/or fees can be dropped off in the lobby or paid online, during regular business hours.
Everyone entering the Pivot Dance Center must agree with, and follow, our COVID-19 Health and Safety Plan which may change at any time. If you have any questions, please email: email@example.com